If you’re planning to buy a home, saving for a down payment is probably top of mind. But do you know how much you need to save? Contrary to popular belief, you don’t need to put down 20% unless it’s specified by your loan type or lender. The average down payment is much lower than you’d think. DM me today so we can start the homebuying process.
Common Misconception About Down Payments for Buying a Home
Written by Gordon Hageman on . Posted in Blog
Tags: #BestRealtorInAZ, #HomesForSaleInGilbertArizona, best school districts in arizona, gilbert, gilbert arizona real estate, gordon hageman, homes for sale in gilbert arizona, homes for sale in seville, zillow, zillow.com
Trackback from your site.
Leave a Reply
- Moving from Anaheim, CA to Gilbert, AZ? Embrace Your Exciting Journey with 5 Compelling Reasons!
- Discover the Hidden Charms of San Tan Valley, Arizona!
- **How Are Mortgage Rates Calculated? A Deep Dive for Home Buyers**
- The 2/1 Buy Down Option: An Effective Way to Secure a Lower Mortgage Interest Rate
- Embrace the Gilbert Lifestyle: 5 Reasons to Love Your Move from Tacoma, WA!